Administrators can schedule email reminders for LMS users to alert them of pending courses and unsigned policies and their respective due-dates.
You can specify the number of days before the due date for sending this mail. Five such reminders can be set by the administrators.
To add a due-date reminder:
- Visit Scheduled Emails.
- Click the Scheduled Emails sub-tab. The screen below shows the Scheduled Emails tab. All the current scheduled emails are listed here.
- Click the ‘Add Scheduled Email’ tab in the top right corner.
The screen shown below is the “ADD A NEW SCHEDULED EMAIL’ tab.
- Select the Frequency as Due-date reminder.
- Specify the number of days (before the due date) to send the reminder.
- To set multiple reminders- Click on Add another reminder.
- Select the group(s) for this mail.
- Select Due date reminder as the mail template.
- When done, click Save.