Your LMS uses email messages to inform users of certain events. You can send two types of emails:
- Scheduled emails: These emails are sent to Groups as you specify.
- Monthly reminders: These email alerts are sent to all email addresses on the LMS on a date specified by you.
How to use scheduled emails?
Administrators can send scheduled emails to the LMS users. These emails can be sent to users on a specified date or sent repeatedly at intervals – monthly or weekly - defined by the administrators.
Scheduled emails can be used for:
- Nagging users who are yet to complete their assignments.
- Weekly course and policy reminders.
- Declaring amendments in company policy, and requesting users to visit and reSign the policy.