Administrators can schedule automated reports to be delivered to their inbox. The schedule function allows you to schedule reports to run automatically at specified times.
How to schedule a report
- Visit Reports.
- Click the Scheduled Reports button in the top right corner.
- The screen below is the Scheduled Reports tab. It lists all existing scheduled reports. The Add Schedule button is in the top right corner of the screen. Click it!
- The screen below is the Add a new Schedule tab. You have the following scheduling options:
- Subject line and Email content: Type the report name as subject and add email content. The mail would be delivered to you with this subject and content.
- Frequency: Here you specify a date for running the report. The available options are:
- One Time: When you click Schedule, the report runs on that date.
- Weekly: Each week, the report runs on the selected days.
- Monthly: The report runs on the specified date every month.
- Send to: Specify the report destination email address.
- Target group and the report type: These are the parameters that act as the input for the report.
- When done, click on Save.