For creating multiple accounts, use Import Users.
- Visit Users in the left side bar.
- Click the Import Users button in top right corner
- If all your users have email – choose ‘My users have Email’, and if they do no – select the other option.
Important: User’s email addresses are used as their login IDs. So, if your employees who do not have email accounts, you need to generate two separate import files – One, for users who have emails, and second, for those who do not.
Click here for downloading the samples of the two *.csv files.
- Upload the *.csv with user details. Other fields are optional.
- Check ‘Send Welcome Email’ if you want users to receive a welcome mail.
- Click on Generate Random Password. Users would receive their passwords via their welcome mail, or click on Specify Password to assign a common password to all the users.
- Select the group (s) for course/policy assignments.
- Click on Import.
Note: Though you can assign group to users from here, all students would then be assigned to the same group(s). If you intend to make multiple group assignments, we recommend to you NOT to do it from here, but to do it from the Groups tab.