Important Note: The Send Email feature delivers mails immediately after you click 'Send to List'. If you want to schedule the mail to be sent later, use Scheduled Emails.
Administrators can send emails to users directly from the LMS. This function is best used when:
- Users didn’t receive their Welcome Email.
- To remind users of pending courses and policies.
- To inform users that they need to retake a course or reSign a policy.
- To remind users of their passwords.
- When users are facing logging problems.
To send an email:
- Visit the Users tab
- Search and select the user(s).
- To email a group: Click Advanced Search > Scroll down to Groups > Select the group(s) from the drop-down list > Click Search > Select the user(s).
- Click the Actions drop-down in the top right corner, and select Send Email.On confirming, you would see the screen shown below. It lists all your email templates.
- Select from the email template.
Note: To create your own message, select Custom Email.
- Click Select & Edit.
- Customize your message.
- Click on Send to list.
Note: You can test your messages before emailing them.
To test the message:
- Click on Send Test Message in the top-right corner.
- Use the pop-up for adding the email addresses you want to send the test mails to.
- Click on Send Mail.
You should receive the test mail in your email boxes in some time.