- Visit List Courses.
- Click the Add Course button in the top right corner.
The screen below is the first step of the procedure.
- Select the course format.
Your LMS supports SCORM 1.2, LM-Light, PDF, GIF/JPG and Video formats (MP4, AVI, FLV and WMV).
- Upload the course package.
- Fill in the required information such as, the course reference and the course title.
By default, the allowed test attempts are five. But, you can change it to any number of attempts, including NO tests and unlimited attempts.
The fields listed below are NOT compulsory:
- The Course image
- Author, and
- Copyright details
When done, click Save. If successful, the screen would refresh and an Actions button would appear in the top right corner of the screen.
Note: How to add quizzes
- Click the Actions button, and select Group Assignment.The screen below is the Group Assignment page.
- Select the Groups this course is to be assigned to.
- Check the box under Mandatory if it’s a mandatory part of the training.
- Check the box under Annual if the course has to be taken annually.
When done, scroll down and click Save.