- Visit List Policies.
- Click the Add Policy button in the top right corner.
The screen below is the first step of the procedure.
- Fill in the required information, such as the policy reference, and the policy title.
- Click on Choose file to upload the policy document.
- Select how users can attest the policy. There are two ways:
- E - signature: Users sign it electronically.
- Physical signature: Users print an attestation form, sign it and send it to you.
Note: If you want the employees to sign the policy physically, upload the attestation form.
- Select the category from the Category drop-down.
- Choose if you want to attach the policy with a course or a quiz. You can also select none.
- You can also add: Image, agreement statement and version.
When done, click Save.
If successful, the screen would refresh and an Actions button would appear in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Actions button, and select Group Assignment.The screen below is the Group Assignment page.
- Select the Groups this policy is to be assigned to.
- Check the box under Mandatory if it’s a mandatory part of the training.
- Check the box under Annual if the course has to be taken annually.
- When done, click Save.