As site administrators, these are the most basic settings for you. The portal settings that you can change from here are as listed below:
- Page Title: Shown at the top of the LMS page in the title bar.
- Organization Name: Used on the course completion certificates.
- Login Link: Leave blank to use the default for this portal (https://<host>). Enter your own value if you have a custom login page - for instance, within your intranet.
- Support Name: Automatically generated emails such as reminder emails will be sent from this Name. This can be a from name for email.
- Support Email: Automatically generated emails such as reminder emails will be sent from this email address. This can be an email address.
Note: This email needs to be verified before you can start sending emails. Please contact support team to verify it. Changing this email may cause unexpected errors.
- Logfile Email: Logfiles will be sent to this email address or list of addresses. Use commas to separate multiple addresses.
How to change the Basic LMS settings?
- Click Settings in the Left Sidebar.
The screen shown below is the Settings tab.
- Click the BASIC LMS SETTINGS tile. You should see a screen as shown below.
- When done, scroll down, and click Save.