The welcome page is the first window that all users (NOT admin) see upon logging in. Administrators can set up the CEO’s message, a safety message, else a video as the welcome page content.
- Click Settings in the Left Sidebar.
The screen shown below is the Settings tab.
- Click the WELCOME PAGE SETTINGS tile.
The screen shown below is the Welcome Page Settings tab. From here you can - Add a welcome message, add a picture, or upload a welcome video.
- You can edit the welcome page title, message, and when to show the welcome page.
- Choose Reset notification [Show in next login] if you want users to see messages on their next immediate login.
- Choose Always show after login if you want a message to be displayed after every login to all users.
- When done, click Save.