You can use shuffle questions if you want to give random questions to users. This would prevent users from passing the quiz by memorizing the answer sequence of the quiz.
Tip: This works best if your quiz has a large bank of questions. It reduces the chance of them getting the same questions when they retake the quiz.
- Click Quizzesin the Left Sidebar.
- Select the quiz and click the Quiz title.
The screen shown below is the Edit tab.
- Click Quiz details, and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Switch on Shuffle questions for each user.
- Add the no. of questions to give in the field below. As an example, you can choose to give 5 random questions out of a bank of 15 questions.
- When done, click Save.