These new features would allow you to gain a clear understanding of the effectiveness of your organization's compliance program, without having to work on spreadsheets. With just a few clicks, you can generate reports that tell you of user groups, courses and policies that require your attention.
Features and Improvements
The improvements include new look, new fields, filters, and graphical snapshots. Noticeable improvements include:
- All reports can now be viewed and processed within the LMS.
- The ‘Not completed’ field was branched into ‘not started’ and ‘in progress.’
- Reports layout has been updated with a new look and feel.
- Non-compliant users’ report can now be filtered as per courses and policies.
- User Details report can be filtered as per user groups and account status.
- Admins can now generate group reports for an individual group too.
- Activity Log can be filtered as per user name, email and notes.
- Course reports can now be filtered as per course(s), group(s), and course categories.
- Similarly, Policy reports, too, can be filtered as per policies, categories, and groups.
- Admins can now generate user wise reports for courses, policies, activity logs, and user details.
- The documentation for LMS Reports has been updated. Click here to read the updated help files.