Administrators can view and print test reports for every test attempted by an user. The learning portal records all test details. for example:
- Start and finish date
- Duration of the test
- Test score, and
- Question responses
Administrators can print these reports for giving feedback to users and compliance documentation. This feature is available only for quizzes created using the LMS.
- Visit the Users tab in the left side bar.
- Search the user, and click the user name.
You would see the screen below. This is the Edit User tab.
- Click the Actions drop-down in the top right corner and select Assigned courses.
You would see the screen shown below. This is the Assigned Courses tab.
- Click the course name for the course subscription page.
You would see the screen shown below. Scroll down for the Attempt History.
From Here you can:
- View the number of test attempts
- View records for each attempt.
- View and print test reports with scores and the answer sheet.
How to view and print test reports
- Select the test attempt.
- Click the preview icon.
You would see a screen as shown below. This is the test report for the selected attempt.
- Click the Print Report button in the top right corner.