Administrators can generate printable single page compliance reports for individual users. These reports can include one or all of the following fields:
- Assigned training courses
- Assigned company policies
- User’s Activity log
- Group assignments
- Assigned Skills Checklists
Here is how you can generate a user report.
- Visit the Users tab in the left side bar.
- Search the user, and click the user name.
You would see the screen below. This is the Edit User tab.
- Click the Actions drop-down in the top right corner and select User Report.
You would see the screen shown below. This is the User Report tab.
- The first row lists the available report fields. You can select one or all of the fields.
Assigned Courses: Select it for generating the course report. Course report includes:
- Course score meter.
- Course status pie chart.
- The list of assigned courses, course status, start/finish date, test score, and other details.
Assigned Policies: Select it for generating the policy report. The report lists the assigned policies, their status and the date of signature.
Activity Log: Select it for the users portal usage history. You can create a date filter for this report by selecting the Start/End date.
Group Assignments: Check this box for the list of Groups.
Assigned Skills Checklist: Check this box for survey or skills checklist report.
- Once you have checked the boxes, click the Search button.
How to print the user report
- Click the Print button on the right side of the Search button.