User Activity Notifications
User activity monitoring notifications allow you to timely detect whenever a user completes an activity over the learning portal.
You can configure your learning portal to trigger email alerts every time a user:
- Completes a course
- Submits a skills Checklist
If this option is set up, the selected admin will receive an email every time an user submits an activity.
How to set-up user activity notifications?
- Click Settings in the Left Sidebar.
The screen shown below is the Settings tab.
- Click the BASIC LMS SETTINGS tile.
You should see a screen as shown below. Scroll down to 'Notification Settings'.
- Flip the Notify Admin switch to Yes.
- Choose an email address to receive the user notifications.
- When done, scroll down, and click Save.
How to switch off the user activity notifications?
- Go to the Notification Settings
- Flip the Notify Admin switch to No
- Scroll down and click Save.