Administrators can assign training courses to user(s) using three methods.
The first two methods let you add the user(s) to a training group that has multiple courses assigned to it. When you add a user to a group, they need to take all group-course(s) to become compliant.
- Assign the user(s) to a group
- Assign the group(s) when adding the user(s). Check this article if you are importing multiple users using a spreadsheet
The third method lets you assign courses directly to user(s).
Here's how you can make direct course assignment to a user.
- Visit the Users tab
- Search and select the user. You would see the screen shown below. This is the Edit User tab.
- Click the Actions dropdown in the top right corner, and select Modify Course Assignment. The screen below is the Modify Course Assignment tab.
- Search for the course.
- Check mark the Assigned, Mandatory, and Annual boxes next to the course.
- Scroll down till the bottom of the page, and click Save.
Note: If the course has already been assigned to the user – the Assignment columns would be greyed out. and the course would show 'Assigned by group'.