Here's how you can add departments to learners' accounts.
Once you add departments, you'll be able to filter reports by department as well. Check the bottom of the page for reports filtered by departments.
Let's look at how you can add new departments to your learning portal, and assign those departments to your users.
Step 1: Add departments to your learning portal
- Visit Departments under the Team tab in the side menu
Click Add Department in the top-right corner of the screen
- Add the Department, and click Save
Step 2: Add your users to various departments
- Visit Users under the Team tab in the side menu
Select the users
- Click the Actions dropdown, and scroll down to Bulk Department/Location Update
Click Bulk Department/Location Update. The learning portal would ask to confirm your actions. Click confirm to proceed.
You should see the screen as shown below. This is the Change department/location tab.
- Select the department from the dropdown
- Click Change Department/Location
Here’s how you can filter your reports by department(s)
1. User-details report
2. Non-compliant users report