Here is how to add locations to user-accounts.
Once you add locations, you'd be able to filter reports by locations, such as Denver or NY. Check the bottom of the page for reports filtered by location.
Let's look at how you can add locations to your learning portal, and assign a location to your users.
Step 1: Adding locations to your learning portal
- Visit Locations under the Team tab in the side menu
Click Add Location in the top-right corner of the screen
- Add the location, and click Save
Step 2: Adding location to users
- Visit Users under the Team tab in the side menu
- Select the users
Click the Actions dropdown, and scroll down to Bulk Department/Location Update
- Click Bulk Department/Location Update. The learning portal would ask to confirm your actions. Click confirm to proceed.
You should see the screen as shown below. This is the Change department/location tab.
- Select the location from the dropdown
- Click Change Department/Location
Here’s how you can filter your reports by employee location(s).
1. Non-compliant users report
2. User-details report